Monday, January 18, 2010

Working it out

I've been with my wife for over ten years. We have been together for over a third of my life. I don't care what anybody tells you: there are days when it is challenging to stay married. Their are days when I'm bored or frustrated. What's even better is that we can carry on a "friendly" argument for weeks at a time. Don't get it twisted: I am a happily married man. But happiness is not easy to come by. If it was easy, then everybody would be happy.

Today just happened to be an easy day. It was one of those days when I got a chance to connect with my wife doing something that we both love. It was simple. We worked out together. Something about it reminded me of our college days. That's it folks. Find something that you both love and make a little time for it. That stuff goes a long way.

No comments: